Whenever we think about the rank or the visibility of a website page, SEO comes to our mind. SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. It is the application of ideas or tricks that expand the quantity and quality of traffic to a website through organic search results.
When we talk about SEO, they are two types namely, On-site SEO and Off-site SEO. Both, On-site SEO and Off-site SEO are equally important. On-site SEO includes titles and description and Off-site SEO mainly contains Link Building and Social Signals.
When you want to increase the rank of your page in SERP’s, you need to get quality backlinks to your website from authority sites.
What are Backlinks?
Backlinks are the links in or on a page that points (or you can say link) back to your website or a blog. They are the incoming links to your website.
Why is it important to get a quality backlinks?
Getting quality backlinks is very important for any website because it directly affects the ranking of a page in Search Engine Result page (SERP).
Here is a list of some most important link building techniques that you should read carefully and utilize them to boost your website’s rank:-
- The broken-link building method
- Write valuable content on Web 2.0 sites like WordPress, Xing, Blogspot, Tumblr etc.
- Backlink through the visual representation of the data. Info-graphics are great because they are easy to understand and share.
- Guest post on popular website to increase your online reputation or social media followers.
- Comment on do-follow blogs (related to your niche) and ensure that these blogs are pertinent to your own blogs.
- Form Public Relations. Consider PR moves like press release. Bloggers and journalists generally get stuck and write over the recent information or an incident so that they are likely to be linked to in an article that covers up the subject.
- Keep a check on your competitors and look for their link-building techniques and content-marketing methods to remain up to date with them.
- Build internal links for a successful running blog. With a good linking structure, you can help the visitors to have an overall good experience of your website.
- Promote your article by contacting and giving a quick introduction of your website and providing the best tutorial or guides to the webmasters or bloggers who run a weekly or monthly roundup. If they like your website, they may link back to you in their next roundup.
- Write testimonials for the website you are using. This way you can earn a link from the authoritative website.
- Donating to non-profit Organizations is a quick and straightforward method. Find websites that accepts donation and link back to sites that have donated.
- Get interviewed on the sites that are running interviews. Contact the sites conducting interview, tell them that you want to participate and share the knowledge. And then, you’ll earn a backlink.
- Social Bookmarking also helps in earning a backlink. You can bookmark on sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
- Make use of discussion boards like Quora where you can start a discussion and link to your blog in the thread.
- Ask questions related to our blog in Answer sites and link your blog in the question. Yahoo Answer is one such high quality site.
- Create link pyramid with other bloggers of your niche and keep it natural. Link exchanging helps a lot.
- E-mail to influential people working in the similar area and encourage them to share it on social media. If they like your work, they will share it and create a backlink.
- Work on the quality of your work and make it so efficacious that it goes viral on social networking sites. This will bring tons of backlinks to your blog or website.
- Review on high ranking websites and product. The might link back to you.
- Start a blogging contest on your website and make it compulsory for all the bloggers to link back to you.
- Submit a blog on authority sites like .edu and .gov forums and blogs.
- Create a Wikipedia profile and include a link of your website in the resource section.
- Contact the theme designer of your website and ask them to use your website as a sample in their portfolio. And to do that, they will have to share the link of your website or the blog.
- Submit your resume to job portals and include the link of your website in your resume.
- Create your own images and add an alt tag to it. People who are looking for those images will land on your blog or website.
- Use numbers in the title of your post. Numbers attract people more.
- List on online shopping sites like Amazon, Snapdeal, Ebay if you are selling a product and add the link to your blog in the bio.
This method is the best as it works perfectly to create one-way backlinks. The technique involves finding the broken links on a website and contacting the webmaster informing him or her about the broken link on their website. Along with the notification, you can provide a similar link from your website that can replace the broken-link and ask the webmaster to update the link.
Efficacious Tactics for Micro-Niche Link Building
Efficacious Tactics for Micro-Niche Link Building
Micro-niche marketing is an essential and powerful component in the success of your business. Through this kind of marketing, you can earn a lot of income with minimum efforts. There’s also no hard competition in micro-niche marketing.
In this article, I will tell you easy and effective link building strategy for your micro-niche websites. These strategies will help you to rank your website higher in a shorter period of time and earn a lot of money.
What is Micro-niche?
Niche marketing has become fashionable in recent times. It involves finding a group of people interested in a specific industry and targeting that audience.
A micro-niche is a specification within a broader area to fragment your audience. When you start a business, it is important to understand the area of expertise which means that you need to understand the niche of you are working in and then target your audience in the most appropriate way.
BACKLINKS are links on one website which, when clicked, take the user to another site.
Uncomplicated and Fruitful Process of Backlinking for Your Micro-Niche Websites
Follow these techniques to get your website rank higher and earn passive income.
- Social Bookmarking
Many a times you have also done social bookmarking. Thinking how? When you send a link of a website to your friend about something, which you think, might help them. You are doing social bookmarking.
Social Bookmarking is very important for your website to boost it for sure. For social bookmarking, social media is very helpful as there are millions and billions of users who can help you improve your micro niche website quickly.
For Social Bookmark you should research about website’s integrity and vulnerability. Social bookmark only on top authority sites only.
Some of the famous social bookmarking sites are Twitter, StumbleUpon, Dribble, Reddit, Pinterest, Google+, Scoop.it and more.
Pro Tip- Don’t link build on more than 5 websites in a month as it may hurt your website ranking due to the spamming criterion.
- Profile Creation
Profile creation is one link building method in which we create profile in different platform’s website such as forum sites, social networking, web 2.0 etc. so you get many visitors to your site and you get business projects. It is the most simple and useful method that could intensely rank the micro niche sites higher along with the referral traffic.
Pro tip- Always prefer dofollow backlinking than the nofollow backlinking while performing profile creation activities. Don’t invest too much time in nofollow backlinking.
- Authority Backlink
Authority Backlink is the most effective strategy used these days to make your micro niche website reach better ranking and maintain that rank for a long term.
For authority backlinking, list all the sites first and then choose the best out of that initially.
Get Backlink from famous sites like Myntra, Amazon, Samsung etc.
Pro tip- Get Backlink from sites whose Domain Authority (DA) is more than yours. Collaborate with people of your industry to gain profitable backlinks.
- Blog Commenting
Blog commenting is forming a relationship between a bog, blogger and blog readers.
It is a great way of making your blog interactive, getting backlinks for your websites and drive traffic for your website.
Don’t spam by commenting your link everywhere. Write a good comment on the blog of competitor in a genuine way.
Pro tip- Post atleast 20 comments, you’ll get backlink from 15-16 comments and that will look natural.
- Web 2.0
Web 2.0 refers to World Wide Web websites where the users are allowed to post the articles, visuals and content freely.
While doing Web 2.0 submission, concentrate more on the quality of your content. Don’t re-write the low quality content and avoid any grammatical error.
Pro tip- Post 8-9 Web 2.0 submissions every month and link them to extensive micro niche website.
- Competitor Backlinking
To get the best idea about how the competitors in your niche are building backlinks to get better rank, analyze them.
Pro tip- Always keep an eye on competitor’s strategy and try to steal the backlink that they obtain to boost their backlinking strategy.
- Powerpoint (PPT) Submission
PPT submission is a great referral traffic source, get the quality backlink and increase your website’s rank in major search engines.
Avoid providing the link to the initial slides of your presentation and provide it at nearly the end of your slide. This way you can avoid being a link promoter.
Pro Tip- Submit your slide less frequently.
Efficacious Tactics for Micro-Niche Link Building: Conclusion
As you have read all the efficacious and easy strategies of building backlinks for your niche blogs, practice them soon. These tactics will better the rank of your sites in a short period of time and you will be able to earn passive money. But don’t forget to maintain that rank for a longer period of time.
Link building always remains the most efficacious way of getting ranked higher and drives more traffic. If you execute the above-given techniques, the results can be instant and you can observe the instant improvement in the rank of your website or a blog on search engines. But keep this in mind; keeping the backlink is equally important as building the links.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share the post.
Hope these tactics will be a successful guide help to you.